This is no ordinary race bib, it's the picture of hope for a future spent no longer collecting dirty water. Because of your 6K, thousands of children like the one on your bib will be able to go to school and have more time to enjoy being a kid. What should you do with your bib? Great question!
1. Hang it on your fridge so you can see that sweet face in the days leading up to the 6K.
2. Snap a photo to share with friends and family and encourage them to join you!
3. Pin it on your shirt on May 4 as a reminder that every step you take is one they won't have to.
4. Continue the relationship with the child on your bib by becoming their sponsor.
If you stand in a World Vision community, you'll see that water is just the first piece of a bigger picture.
Look around and you'll see improvements in nutrition, health, schooling, jobs, and more—all made possible through programs like child sponsorship. Through child sponsorship, you can grow your relationship with the child on your bib beyond the 6K. You can share letters, photos, prayers, and more. Your $39/month sponsorship commitment will help ensure good health, education, and protection. Great things are on the horizon for the kid on your bib and we can't wait for you to be a part of that journey!
See what happened when Ashley (Global 6K Director) sponsored Beverly.
1. Text to sponsor: Text 6K to 56170 to sponsor the child on your bib, it's the fastest and simplest way to sponsor!
2. Online: Check your 6K confirmation email for a link to sponsor your child or look up your bib number here (coming soon!) to sponsor.
3. Mail: Complete and tear off the perforated portion of the child sponsorship folder that arrived in your 6K race kit and mail it back to us in the pre-labeled envelope.