DATE: Saturday, APRIL 21, 2018 www.WaterAfrica.org
TIME: 9:00 to 11:30am
LOCATION: Foothills Park, Lake Oswego, Oregon
THIS SPRING, CHANGE A LIFE. Join us APRIL 21,2018 to help bring life-changing clean water and fullness of life to children in Zambia.
Walk with us at our WaterAfrica Walk4Water11 and newly added World Vision Global 6K for Water on APRIL 21, 2018. Our walk date is earlier as we were unable to coincide with the May 19, 2018 Global 6K date.
Each registration and donation provides lasting clean water to a child in Zambia, like the face of the child you will see on your walk-day bib!
Participants can choose our traditional 2.4K walk, carrying water to simulate their long walk. OR choose the new 6K walk simulating the distance the average Zambian without a clean water source must walk every day.
Registration fee is $50 for adults and $25 for children.
Register as an individual or put together a team...family, friends, co-workers, or ?? We will have special team recognitions under the following categories:
- The most 6K walkers on a specific team finishing within the 75 minute end time.
- The specific team of 2.4K walkers completing together and having delivered the most water by volume to dump station.
- The specific team having raised the most money...including registration fee + donations.
BECOME A SPONSOR!
- Corporate Sponsorship: contact Tedd Tritt at email@example.com for sponsorship details. Sponsors will be recognized for various levels of support. Sponsorship fees can be paid by credit card through the registration website or by check to WaterAfrica, PO Box 2012, Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035.
- Child Walk Sponsorship: WaterAfrica gives special recognition to all participant groups (families, team, work groups, etc.) who have donated $300 thru registration fees + donations. Keying from the 6K average distance walked daily by Zambian women/children fetching unsafe water, we encourage funding 6 Zambians...$300. Special recognition will be given to all such Child Walk Sponsors.
- Note 1: this replaces Family Sponsorships in previous years.
- Note 2: families registering can register children using parent email.